APPLY FOR A GRANT
2021 GRANT CYCLE LETTER OF INTENT NOW OPEN
The Women’s Fund of Central Ohio accepts Letters of Intent (LOI) prior to inviting full applications. The LOI is an abbreviated online form where you will describe (1) what you intend to do; (2) how it aligns with our funding priorities; (3) how you are serving women and girls in central Ohio; and, (4) how you will influence social change.
A Letter of Intent application is required to be considered for a grant. LOI applications submitted by the deadline that meet the minimum funding criteria will be invited to submit a full application for funding consideration.
Letter of Intent applications must be submitted by Friday, September 28, 2020 at 5:00 PM.
Scroll down for additional dates and deadlines for the 2021 Grant Cycle.
We recommend reading through the 2021 LOI Instructions prior to submitting your Letter of Intent.
For more information about our funding priorities and the full application, please click here to read our 2021 Grantmaking Guidelines.
2021 Grant Cycle Calendar
- Wednesday, September 2 – Letter of Intent released
- Wednesday, September 9 at 12 PM – Grant Workshop: Register here
- Tuesday, September 22 at 9:30 AM – Grant Workshop: Register here
- Monday, September 28 at 5 PM – Letter of Intent Deadline
- Monday, October 12 – Full grant application invitation
- Friday, November 13 at 5 PM – Grant application deadline
- Early December –Grant Reading
- February 2021 – Grants Announced
Please contact Sarah Pariser, Director of Grants & Programs, with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.