15 Ways to Create Real Change
Every voice matters. Every action counts. All for the sake of gender equality.
KNOW THE FACTS
- Learn the issues impacting women and girls.
- Find your elected officials.
- Attend voter’s forums.
- Learn about the shifts of social change.
USE YOUR VOICE
- Call out gender norms and implicit bias.
- Bring underrepresented and diverse voices
to the table.
- Register to vote.
- Talk to your elected officials.
- Take 5 friends with you to vote.
- Write to news outlets to cover stories about women.
BE FIERCELY COMMITTED
- Be a philanthropist with your time, talent,
- Encourage women to run for office.
- Volunteer with organizations or candidates.
- Be a mentor and sponsor women and girls.
- Engage on social media.
- Know your truth. Share your story.