2019 GRANT PARTNERS
MEET THE ORGANIZATIONS MAKING CHANGE IN CENTRAL OHIO
The Women’s Fund is fiercely committed to being a transformational grantmaker in central Ohio for the sake of economic empowerment and leadership for women and girls. Since 2001, we have awarded 230 grants totaling over $3.3 million to programs focused on social change for women and girls. This year, we are funding over $290,000 to 20 grant partners, which is our largest annual grants investment yet and a 10% increase over last year.
As we advance social change, we know that local organizations hold the key to opening the door to communities. The power of collective action creates lasting impact that not only works to disrupt social norms, but also gives women and girls the means to conquer barriers and amplify their voices to affect public policy.
This year, we will continue our multiyear grant partner pilot program, as well as support our annual grant partners as they drive social change for women and girls through advocacy, access to comprehensive, medically accurate sex education and contraception, and leadership development.
Empowering all women is at the core of our work and we know our partners’ values and initiatives mirror this vision. We are proud to work with them for the sake of equity.
Multiyear Grant Partners:
- Innovation Ohio Education Fund: The Ohio Women’s Public Policy Network (WPPN)
- Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio: Peer Education Program
- Policy Matters Ohio: Improving Ohio’s Childcare Assistance
2019 Annual Grant Partners:
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Columbus: Girls with Great Futures
- Bhutanese Community of Central Ohio (BCCO): W.O.K.E.
- Community Properties Impact Corporation: Women with Voices Toastmasters Club
- Eryn PiNK Ltd. : Lunch Box Girl Talk School Program, Give That Girl the Mic, She’s Gold Workshops
- Equitas Health: LBT Sexual Health Education Pilot
- Femergy: The Enrichment Institute for Women (EIW)
- HelpLine of Delaware & Morrow Counties, Inc: Thank Goodness I’m Female Training Central Ohio (TGIF)
- John Glenn College of Public Affairs: NEW Leadership & Ready to Run
- LEAD Ohio: Women LEADing Ohio
- League of Women Voters of Ohio Education Fund: Women’s Voices Training the Next Generation of Women Leaders
- Muslim Family Services of Ohio: New Voter-Smart Voter
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital Foundation: Contraceptive Access Collaborative
- Otterbein University: The Women’s Leadership Network
- Proyecto Mariposas: Valiente | Fuerte
- Restoring Our Own Through Transformation (ROOTT): Going to the ROOTT
- US Together, Inc.: Empowering Economic Self-Sufficiency in Refugee Women
- VoteRunLead: RunAsYouAre™