APPLY FOR A GRANT
AFFECTING SOCIAL CHANGE
The Women’s Fund seeks to fund efforts that address the root cause of a social problem and/or explore new approaches to solving an issue. These funding efforts go beyond providing direct service and create change in the larger system of how we live, work, and learn.
Our grant making priorities are targeted to create social change in economic empowerment and leadership for women and girls.
The focus for economic empowerment will include social change programs that address childcare and the benefits cliff, access to contraception, comprehensive and medically accurate sex education, paid leave, and pay equity.
The focus for leadership for women and girls will include women’s philanthropy, advocacy training on voting rights and informed voting, increasing the number of women in elected office, and programs that foster leadership development for women and girls.
Do these priorities resonate with your organization?
The 2019 Grant Cycle has closed. If you are interested in applying in the future, please let us know here.
2019 Grant Cycle Calendar
- Monday, June 4 – Letter of Intent Released
- Friday, June 8 – Grant Workshop: Register Here
- Wednesday, June 13 – Grant Workshop: Register Here
- Friday, June 29 at 5PM – Letter of Intent Deadline
- Monday, July 23 – Grant Application Invitation
- Monday, September 17 at 5PM – Grant Application Deadline
- October – Grant Reading
- December – Grants Announced
Please contact our Grants Team with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com