APPLY FOR A GRANT
AFFECTING SOCIAL CHANGE
The Women’s Fund invests in efforts that address the root cause of a social problem and/or explore new approaches to solving an issue. These funding efforts go beyond providing direct service and create change in the larger system of how we live, work, and learn.
Our grant making priorities are targeted to create social change in economic empowerment and leadership for women and girls. We serve the central Ohio region of Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin, Licking, Madison, Pickaway, and Union counties.
Do these priorities resonate with your organization? Review the Letter of Intent Guidelines for more information below before submitting your Letter of Intent Application.
2020 Grant Cycle Calendar
- Monday, June 3 – Letter of Intent Released
- Wednesday, June 12 at 9:00 a.m. – Grant Workshop: Register Here
- Tuesday, June 18 at 3:30 p.m. – Grant Workshop: Register Here
- Monday, June 24 at 5:00 p.m. – Letter of Intent Deadline
- Wednesday, July 10 – Grant Application Invitation
- Wednesday, September 4 at 5:00 p.m. – Grant Application Deadline
- Late September –Grant Reading
- December – Grants Announced
Please contact Sarah Pariser, Director of Grants & Programs, with any questions at email@example.com.